Wednesday, October 9, 2013

*Review* Becoming by R.M Gilmore

Title- Becoming
Author- R.M Gilmore
Genre- Fantasy/ Paranormal
Release Date- 10th of July 2012
Publisher- Mac Gille Mhur Publishing

GOODREADS

Blurb- "I'm Sharlene Carolynn Diamond Russell, but most folks around Havana call me Lynnie. I want to tell you about the day a chance encounter changed my life forever. From a few sweet smooches to gut churning transformations, this is the story of the events that led to my Becoming."

Country girl paranormal novella trilogy from author R.M. Gilmore (author of the Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult series). A new twist on an old classic. Havana, Arkansas it's the picture of mystics and magic, but Lynnie Russell learns quickly you can't judge a book by it's cover.


4 Sassy Books!

Reviewed by the lovely Michelle Mesics!

I was really excited to read and review this book! I loved the first two Dylan Hart books by R.M. Gilmore, so I was very keen to read more of her work.

This book is such an easy read as it is a novella, and the story is fast and flows really well. I really like the way R.M. writes, and this story even had me reading it in the southern accent she wrote in!! The story is written from the main character Lynnie Russell’s point of view. It is her twentieth birthday and it is the day she becomes …… well I won’t tell you what she becomes but it is a paranormal story!! It also has a little bit of horror which had me cringing a little bit ! I love Lynnie’s character, she is very real and has a good sense of humour considering her life and then the situation she finds herself in.

It is an original storyline and it will hook you in quickly. Then before you know you are at the end of the story and you just want to read more ! I know I can’t wait to see what happens next for Lynnie.
Definitely a great book and I give it 4/5
 
To purchase your copy of Becoming check out the following link:
 
And to stalk R.M Gilmore click on the following links:

Thanks again to Shell for another awesome review!

Happy Reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...