Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review- Mama Cried by Talia Haven






 Jenny was enjoying herself on the swings when Azula, one of the guardians of the playground came to take her away.
Together they journey to a cinder building where Jenny must make a powerful decision.


Published on January 9th by Sheehan and Haven 






4 Sassy Books

Review- When I first opened Mama Cried in my kindle my first thought was "how can this possible be a good book when it's only 12 pages long?" Especially when it's about a girl playing in the park with her 2 dogs. I was baffled but starting reading anyway.

My first thought when I finished was "how was she able to put SO much into such a short book?"

Just wow! I was blown away by how much deep emotion went into the story. It was so beautiful yet so sad at the same time. There was confusion, hurt, anger, disgust and love felt all within these 12 pages. Now I can't go into specifics because it would definitely spoil it for you and I can't do that. All I can say is that you need to find 15 minutes during your day to read Mama Cried. I hope you have the same reaction I did when you finish... 
 
Gobsmacked!

Go and purchase your copy right now through this link:
 
For more information about Talia you can check out these links:

Thank you Talia for allowing me to review for you!

Happy Reading Everyone!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...