Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review- Revue by K.M. Golland

I bring to you one of the most amazingly talented authors in Australia! My girl crush, K.M. Golland.



He was on a collision course.
… I had paved my way
He answered to no one.
… I respected authority
He wanted me.
… I despised him
He didn’t take no for an answer.
... NO!

When freelance photographer, Corinne Lee, is required to visually document the nationwide tour of Wild Nights Male Revue, she finds herself in a world of near-naked, testosterone-fuelled men on stage—not her photographic muse of choice. She also finds herself in the arms of Josh, the revue’s star performer.

Josh Adams thrives on the limelight, the stage and, most of all, the attention of women who endlessly throw themselves at him. He dances sex, speaks sex, breathes sex … is sex! Josh lives for sex, but never with the same woman. 

When both opinionated and headstrong characters are closely thrust together in a lust-ridden and sexually-charged environment, which of the two will break first?
Will Josh realise that Corinne could be the exception to his ‘no strings’ rule? Or will Corinne let go of the fantasy of finding Mr One and Only?


5 Sassy Books!
(Really it's about 1000 Sassy Books!)

Review

I need new panties!!! WHOLLY MOTHER OF SEXY READS! KM will you marry me? 

KM promised me laughter, screams, blushes and shocks. Many emotions she promised me. KM does not break her promises. Break promises she not does! I giggled like a little school girl and laughed hysterically to the point of wetting myself. I will forever think of dolphins in an entirely different way for the rest of my life. The same goes for apples. Did you know that there are disasters that feel like "this-dolphin-just-got-bitch-slapped-by-a-seal? I didn't either, but I would like to witness one. So there is the laughter taken care of. I screamed multiple times from shock, "oh no he didn't" scenes, and other scenes which I do not which to disclose. That covers the screaming. I think I blushed about 80% of the time because of my prudish ways. Blushing is covered. Now the shocking parts. I was shocked. A lot. All in good ways. From the "clit alarm clock" to the raw and in your face way that everything is described throughout the book. What I love most about KM and her writing is that she doesn't hold back. She says what she wants to say without apology. I love that her Australian self doesn't get lost to please the international market. She writes what she wants to write and how she wants to write it. She's funny and witty and just down-right awesome and THAT's why she is my favourite author!

Read Revue if you love hot, sexy, dancing guys who like to f*#k and make no apologies for it! Read Revue if you love to read about people changing for love. Read Revue if you like having to change your panties because the author is just too good at writing words. 

Read Revue if you want to love Josh! I love Josh!

Do yourself a favour and buy yourself a copy asap!


You can stalk my girl through the following links. Just be aware she's mine and you can't have her and her awesomeness because I have already claimed her.

Twitter- @KellyGolly
Instagram- @kmgolland

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...