Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Book Review - My Next Book Boyfriend by Vicki Green



My Next Book Boyfriend
(Book Boyfriend, #1)
Vicki Green
Release date - 3rd October, 2016


  A girl can’t have too many

Imagination can turn into reality
when you least expect it

Rylie Clark’s life is happy. She loves her best friend, her job, and a good romance story. She lives in her dream world, being taken away to another place, another time. Her list of book boyfriends is a mile long. It grows almost daily but she loves them. Every. Single. One.

Being the owner of a coffee shop is no easy task when you’re a bit of a klutz and are so shy you can’t form a coherent sentence when speaking to a guy. Every day is a new adventure in the land of hopeless romantics and the book boyfriends who enter her life. Literally.

Come find out what happens when her next book boyfriend walks into her coffee shop.


*This is intended for 18+ readers due to adult language and situations.


 Purchase

AMAZON * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS

 

 

My Rating:

 

5 SASSY BOOKS!!



My Review: 

I just loved this story!!

I could relate so much to Rylie. I just had to laugh at her fangirling moments, yep, been there myself lol. I mean, who hasn't gone to a book signing and seriously just freaked the hell out? We are in the presents of masterminds here. Being such a booknerd myself, I just couldn't imagine my life without books, being able to travel without leaving a room, there are just no words to describe that feeling, it is just amazing!! Vicki Green definitely captures all this in her story, the pages just melt away and you're fangirling along side Rylie and swooning bad when she (we) meets Jax. 'Sigh'

A fun, alluring storyline with characters you'll just fall in love with. I couldn't put it down.

I highly recommend this to all bookworms. We can never have too many book boyfriends and Vicki Green has definitely given us another one to add to that ever growing list. ^_^

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...